The company: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry and offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join us!
At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support Specialist roles:
· Fluency in English and Italian
· Minimum of 6 months working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
· Skill and competency at providing professional phone support.
· Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
· Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
· Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
· Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
· Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
· Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
Nice to have:
· Living and working experience in country of customer base.
· Very good knowledge of current range of Xerox Products.
· A good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process or ability to learn within 3 months.
· A good and detailed knowledge of Colour Printing Theory or ability to learn within 3 months
Reporting to the Team leader, the Remote Technical Customer Support Specialist will provide support to customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues. There is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer skills.
- Receive direct client contacts (e.g., via phone, video chat, web portal, email or any tool prescribed by the client), triage, and provide remote client assistance to solve the issue directly if possible
- Talk to client and understand client problem, through any means of technology provided
- Use all available tools, Knowledge bases or any other resource available to resolve client-reported problems
- Redirect calls to field engineering support if a field support visit is required
- Escalate to next level of problem resolution process through the required tool/resource as required by process
- Provide part prediction and/or working/troubleshooting directions for the field engineering team
· Salary above the market
· 25 days of paid annual leave
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Iași, also referred to as Jassy, is the second largest city in Romania and the seat of Iași County. Located in the historical region of Moldavia, Iași has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Romanian social, cultural, academic and artistic life. Known as The Cultural Capital of Romania, Iași is a symbol in Romanian history.
How to Apply:
Send your cv to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.