Are you looking to start your career in the beautiful and vibrant city of Lisbon? Do you want to work for a company that is currently rising up, that looks after their employees and where you will have the opportunity to help the company grow while they help you do the same? Are you looking for all this and hoping to be able to use your native language as an asset in your work life?
Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for our French-speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- EU passport or working permit for Portugal. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article: https://www.multilingualjobsworldwide.com/blog/2021/07/why-do-recruitment-agencies-need-candidate-to-hold-a-eu-passport-or-working-permit-to-apply
Required Language Thresholds:
- French (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English Advanced (B2+)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary - Above the market average
- Meal Allowance on Card - Tax-free
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.