Are you looking to start your career in the beautiful and vibrant city of Lisbon?
Do you want to work for a company that is currently rising up, that looks after their employees and where you will have the opportunity to help the company grow while they help you do the same?
Are you looking for all this and hoping to be able to use your native language as an asset in your work life?
Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Desk Agent with HCL Technologies, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for our French-speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- EU passport or working permit for Portugal. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article: https://www.multilingualjobsworldwide.com/blog/2021/07/why-do-recruitment-agencies-need-candidate-to-hold-a-eu-passport-or-working-permit-to-apply
Required Language Thresholds:
- French (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B1: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary - Above the market average
- Meal Allowance on Card - Tax-free
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Thinking of moving and wondering about the cost of living in Lisbon? Get an idea here: Portugal is known for its warm climate. In general, the weather in Portugal is warm all year round. But depending on where you move in the country, you may experience temperature differences. For example, if you move to the south, the weather will be much hotter and drier than if you move to the north of Portugal, where the climate is more temperate. It is helpful to get an idea of what expat life will cost. Click here to read an official and practical guide provided by the Portuguese authorities: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Portugal
Do not miss this great opportunity. Take a leap and let our partners support you while you support them.
Apply today by sending your English CV to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.