We are looking for candidates who are passionate about demand generation to join our client's team in amazing Barcelona! Challenge yourself by selling the essential value of our client´s cloud solutions to our Mid-Size prospects. Take the opportunity to grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Executive for the Benelux market.
Sales Development Executive – What will you do?
The primary responsibility of a Sales Development Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with Mid-Market Sales executives. He/she drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of “volume-ready” offerings. As an integral part of the account team, the associate leverages other SAP resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. The associate will support Mid-market sales in closing deals
Expectations & Tasks
- Accelerate Volume Business Sales (75%)
- Nurture and Accelerate opportunities are already in the pipeline with a closing date in 2+ quarters
- This nurturing is proactive. The associate will partner with the Mid-market sales executive in contacting relevant persons in the company in order to:
- Make sure decision-makers in the target Company have all relevant details and messages to drive the decision process.
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contacts such as digital resources or events.
- Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures.
- Triage any opportunities that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead nurture process.
- Generate Volume Business Pipe Line (25%)
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Mid-market Sales Team & local marketing
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
- Meet ambitious sales- and Demand Generation targets
- Be SAP’s cutting edge for driving digital transformation (100%)
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor-made for the digital age
- Coach your managers and peers in social selling
- Deploy next-generation analytics for driving more deals for SAP Commercial Sales
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
Education & Qualifications
- Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation
- Natural drive to excel
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- 39,000 euros/year
- Meal stipend (9 euros/day)
- Newly updated offices with sea view on every floor
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.