- Posted 18 October 2022
- LocationSan Ġiljan
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Responsible Gaming Executive - German Market. Our client is on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people. They are seeking a number of ambitious Responsible Gaming Executives - German Market to join their team in Malta. The German-speaking Responsible Gaming Executive will be reporting directly to the Responsible Gaming Manager, each Responsible Gaming Executive is part of a team that monitors player activities, acts as an escalation point for the wider Customer Service & Fraud team and interacts directly with the players. Are you interested in playing an important role in the evolution of the world’s most exciting card game, casino game and sports betting products? Someone with at least two years in the online gaming sector, matched with an ability to knuckle down and get the work done, will fit right in.
- Monitoring: Monitor and maintain relevant risk triggers and act in accordance with policy and procedure
- Recording: Ensure all actions are logged and accurately recorded for future reporting and/or audit needs
- Escalation: Provide a layer of escalation to the CS and Fraud team and the wider company for responsible gaming queries
- Interaction: Contacting customers (via email and/or phone call) to ensure that they are comfortable with their betting and gaming behaviour; paying attention to any signs or markers of harm
- Communication: Liaise with the Responsible Gaming Manager on a daily basis to ensure all customer interactions are carried out and recorded appropriately
- Collaboration: Liaise with the CS and Fraud Team on a regular basis to ensure that any concerning behaviours identified through contacts are reviewed and dealt with accordingly. You will also need to liaise with all the relevant stakeholders and collaborate where necessary
- Cooperation: Liaise daily with the Responsible Gaming Manager who will be your reporting line manager
- Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading & writing)
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- At least two years of experience in the field of online gaming. Any responsible gaming experience would be a bonus
- Flexibility, versatility and in a position to work in accordance with the demands of the business
- Attention to detail is greatly required
- Strong prioritisation, good decision-making skills, with ability to manage a high volume of tasks
- Good relationship-building skills
- Display knowledge/understanding of German regulations along with any other relevant regulatory bodies’ regulations
- Compassion is essential to this role
Nice to have:
- A passion for online gaming, especially poker (or at the very least be interested to learn about it) and knowledge of the online gaming industry
- An interest in being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.