The RSA (Remote System Analyst) is responsible for working virtually with sales representatives, implementation coordinators and project managers/coordinators to support the pre-implementation and implementation process. This includes device connectivity and making sure devices are correctly set up and functional for customers to be able to utilize
Pre- and Post-Implementation
- Contribute directly to the sales revenue plan by configuring devices and enabling revenue recognition.
- Confirm delivery dates
- Agree on client expectations
- Engage all the resources needed to implement devices, avoid as many discrepancies as possible, and establish a trust relationship with customers to make them feel confident about the remote installation process.
- Provide remote training for end users
- Provide follow-up with customer IT questions after installation
- Provide problem resolution support related to devices recently installed and support SPAR installation and collection of error logs
- Keep an open communication with the implementation team (Project managers, coordinators, transition team) to ensure installation sign off
- Restore Configuration of recently implemented devices if necessary
Technical Account Management
- Gather network requirements (Remote), configuration guide, create clone files
- Develop and present configuration guides for customers (Remote)
- Explore and determine possible information security issues.
- Install and configuration of Xerox Office devices
- Configure and add devices to Xerox Software Solutions
- Device testing once implemented
- Coordinate with customers as soon as the equipment is delivered and networked
- Troubleshoot during the implementation process (as needed)
- Manage complex implementations and resolve network issues (escalate if needed)
- Support the escalation process as needed
- Implement office devices & solutions
- Resolve technical issues during the implementation phase
- Deploy Xerox devices and add solutions / Xerox applications as appropriate (Remote)
- Install drivers on client devices accordingly, up to three PC’s (PostScript/PCL/XPS)
- Test device features with end users once devices are fully configured (Remote)
- Save/maintain a configuration report after configuration is complete
- Document configuration steps (Remote) and keep track of the devices installed
- Obtain customer sign offs (Remote)
- Make sure all activities are closed
- Responsible for initial configuration of the devices delivered to the customer’s site and perform as many tests as necessary, to ensure we are accomplishing client needs and expectations.
- Provide in-class training
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional reports to management for historical analysis, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- Provide best effort and cooperative spirit on special projects outside regular account responsibilities when/if requested.
- French Native
- English (Mandatory)
- 4 Yr. degree -BS/BA or 3 to 5 years of work experience
Salary: around 21-22k depending on experience
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.