French-speaking customer support for a travel agency in Lisbon!
- Posted 17 Mercredi novembre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Join our client's team as a Customer Support Specialist and help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. You'll work with a team to provide support via live chat, email, and phone, assisting customers with their website and products. You'll resolve inquiries, contribute to department growth, and work with other departments.
With a focus on business success and customer feedback, you'll bring your excellent communication skills and quick learning ability to a fast-paced environment. Apply now and take your customer service career to the next level!
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls as well as emails Assist customers with: reservations, doubts, upgrades and postponements
- Sometimes deal with complaints (strikes, delays)
- Maintain records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, and actions taken
- Communicate with customer to determine destination, travel dates, promotional financial considerations
- Complete purchase orders and submit them for the processing of transactions requested by the customer.
- Experience with GDS tools (Amadeus or Saber)
- Expected mastery of the French language
- Good computer skills
- BAC diploma (preferred)
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening skills, empathy and diplomacy
- Good time management ability
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Availability: Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (including holidays)
- Fixed-term and renewable employment contract (6 months)
- Stable job and opportunity for career development
- Public transport allowance
- Attractive base salary + monthly bonus Initial and continuing training
- Multicultural atmosphere
- Reimbursement of airfare for applicants residing abroad
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.