We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives for one of our clients in beautiful Barcelona. As a Customer Service employee you have the very first contact with our customer!
- Respond appropriately to customers' requests and provide all the necessary advice guaranteeing satisfaction and ensuring contractual SLA is maintained.
- Escalate potential service issues.
- To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Supervisors/ Mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week) from Monday to Sunday 09:00 to 20:00 (rotative)
- Permanent contract
- Salary of 21.000 euros gross/year + up to 2.000 euros gross/year
- Opportunity to join an international company
- Native level speaker of Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills - ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs
- Basic sales skills-Upselling and cross-selling
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Resistant to stress
- Very good communication, listening skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs
Interested in applying or want to get more information? Don`t hesitate to contact us!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.