Senior Accountant to fast-growing client in central Stockholm!
- Posted 4 de enero de 2023 04:10
- Contact NameGregory Sims
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team!
The role is to provide Accounting for our client. You will be part of a small and growing Finance team across locations, involved in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing as well as working with the annual reports and general accounting.
They firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience and we do their very best to make sure that their employees are happy. They operate with a flat company structure and offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
What will you be doing?
- Perform general accounting functions and activities, including preparation of monthly management accounts. Full close process.
- Implement month and quarter end processes and improve the existing reporting tools within the Company including monthly reconciliation of account balances and costs and intercompany reconciliations and recharges.
- Build and improve processes to support efficient work flows.
- Support the process to implement bank file payments.
- Support the process to implement invoice scanning system.
- Administrative banking tasks and Ad hoc duties within the finance area.
- Assist with cash flow forecasts and financial reports.
Who are you?
You offer 4+ years of experience working within an Accountant position with a deep understanding of day to day Accounting operations. You see possibilities rather than problems, and comfortable to bring new ideas and improved processes to the table.
- You offer a qualification in Accountancy
- Experience within the iGaming industry would be a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Eager to further develop, flexible and motivated to work in a growing team.
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker.
- Be able to prioritise and manage work with an attention to detail.
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Who is our client?
Our client is a new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
They are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.