Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client has an exciting opportunity for you in Barcelona!
Our client is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients. Working for this company means:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
The Lead Generator role
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identifying leads and conducting lead management
- Using CRM tool (Sales Force) to report daily activity both in terms of profiling and opportunity management
- Native level speaker of Italian
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of Spanish is desirable
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing / sales
- Outbound experience / sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Business development experience is a plus
- Full-time role and long-term contract
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 09h to 18h
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international team
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- Modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 EUR for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.