Dutch-speaking Content Writer to leading digital marketing agency in Sofia!
- Posted 01 July 2023
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
A leading digital marketing agency operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands and specializes in the delivery of high-value traffic targeted for specific markets. Now they are looking for an analytical individual with a creative twist who wants to take a charge, who can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way.
• You will be reporting to the Content Manager of a number of markets.
• Produce high quality content and incorporate SEO best practices.
• Contribute to and lead the writing of online gambling related content such as social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters, etc.
• Edit, proof-read, and publish the content.
• Work hand in hand with the content team in Malta.
• Take charge in developing an editorial calendar.
• Oversee and manage web publications by continuous improvement of their style, content, and layout.
• Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.
• Native or absolutely proficient in Dutch.
• A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts.
• Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape.
• Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements and deliver with skill and accuracy.
• Good knowledge of SEO as well as experience in Content and the iGaming world are considered a strong advantage.
What we offer:
• Premium private health insurance.
• Performance bonuses.
• Professional development allowance.
• Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
• Additional days off including one for your birthday.
• Multisport and public transportation cards.
• Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month.