Are you a fan of Social Media?
Are you passionate about advertising, sales and technology?
If you are a salesperson, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. The company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Purpose of the role:
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business and you will help the teams uncover potential industries and verticals to strategically approach, by analyzing the ideas provided by others while also suggesting your own. You need to be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and develop PPC Campaigns
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls
- Native level of German
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in sales environment and hands-on experience with different digital marketing and digital advertising tools
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle/techniques and ability to use this knowledge
- Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Understanding of a problem statement and being able to provide an efficient solution
- Knowledge of KPIs and experience in a KPI driven environment
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of MS Office
- PC Knowledge
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 24.0004€ gross/year + up to 2.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio or 600€ after 1 month in the company
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on products and specific sales training