- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Handle support tickets from Partners and the Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter-department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- At least B2+ level of French and English
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
- Gym membership, spa vouchers, fresh fruits every day
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Asia
- Comfortable working hours in rotating shifts within these two: 08.00-17.00 and 12.00-21.00h. Only 1 weekend is required to work per month (with other 2 free days within the week instead)
- Competitive salary: 435.000 HUF gross per month
- Annual performance bonus
If you are interested in experiencing the culture and traditions of one of Europe’s oldest nations, you may want to think about moving to Hungary. This country has become a popular destination for people from all over the world because of its scenery, lifestyle, safety standards, and cost of living. The number of foreigners in Hungary has gone up significantly since it became a part of the European Union in 2004. Hungary now boasts a vibrant economy. High levels of foreign investment and ownership have strengthened the nation’s economic growth rate to a great extent. There is a huge demand for skilled and experienced professionals at all times. In recent years, Hungary has seen one of the largest drops in unemployment rates across Europe. Several members of the EU are therefore relocating to this country for better career prospects.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.