About our client..
Our clients mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of their business. They constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing...
Our client constantly strive to improve, optimize, and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Bookmaker and Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
The Affiliation team is certainly no different. The team is currently building the next generation Affiliation Concept and is restructuring its entire program from A – Z. Moving away from its static setup, the department is heading towards a much more dynamic and active direction.
- Generating new affiliates, reactivation of existing affiliates already in our system, and creating long-term client relationships across all product verticals.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliate portfolio is up to date; campaigns, bonus offers, links, and reviews. A comprehensive review of sites on a regular basis to make sure all brands are being promoted in a localised, compliant, and responsible manner.
- Overseeing that all tracking is in place and working correctly, to ensure that there is no interruption of acquisition between affiliate and operator.
- Monitor daily performance of affiliates, such as the source of traffic, the quality of their players and the revenues they are generating to increase ROI and reach KPIs, to ensure that development of traffic is maintained.
- Corresponding regularly with Affiliates via all communication channels to maintain and optimize relationships.
- Taking on full responsibility for the relevant market(s).
- Identifying new potential opportunities, traffic sources.
- Attending industry events.
What we would like to see from you...
- Fluent communication in Italian (Native proficiency desired)
- Minimum 2 year account management experience, within the iGaming sector.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong written and verbal, English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using NetRefer and/or Income Access will be considered an asset.
- A business/Digital Marketing degree or equivalent will be an advantage.
Company Benefits Package...
- Balance - a flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time.
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.