For one of our clients, we are looking for a Live Expert to work in the Polish market! This role is focused around providing an outstanding level of customer service through a new, exciting and innovative proposition our client has launched. In order to take the customer experience to the next level, we are providing an online 'go into store' experience, allowing the shopper to have their questions answered from home instantly through a one way video call with our helpful staff.
This role will be focused around providing an outstanding level of customer service through a new, exciting and innovative proposition our client has launched. In order to take the customer experience to the next level, we are providing an online 'go into store' experience, allowing the shopper to have their questions answered from home instantly through a one way video call with our helpful staff.
In order to deliver this unique shopping experience, your key responsibilities will be to engage and interact with customers, sharing your expert product knowledge and therefore driving their brand love and confidence in the product range. You will be dealing with customer enquiries accurately and efficiently, assisting them through their customer journey and ultimately concluding in a sale.
Your primary focus will be supporting customer enquiries via the online traffic. You may also be required to support in assisting inbound telephone sales enquiries.
The exceptional service you provide will add a human element to the ever-growing online shopping experience, making this unforgettable and ultimately driving product sales and brand advocacy in the customer market.
To be successful, you will be a dynamic and self-confident candidate, with experience in providing excellent customer service alongside achieving sales targets in a customer focused sales environment.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain an expert understanding of products
- Demonstrate products and features
- Increase sales and therefore market share through your interactions
- Work in a collaborative manner with other Experts and Sales teams
- Answer queries efficiently and confidently
- Increase conversion rate from query to purchase
- Decrease query handling time
- Feedback and share best practices
- Keep up to date with competitor products and use this to convert sales
- Capture and report all relevant data on a daily basis
- Drive brand awareness and advocacy
- Build meaningful customer relationships
- Provide a positive and memorable experience to each customer
What we offer
- Long-term contract
- Full-time, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 09:00-20:00
- Salary: 20.000 euros gross/year + up to 3.000 euros gross/year
- The international and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- High possibilities for further grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Previous customer service experience
- Personable and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to tackle challenges and change
- Passion for technology
- Motivated by sales and customer service
- Comfortable working in a training and sales environment
- Friendly and have an engaging personality
- Comfortable demonstrating on a one to one and group basis
- Able to work as part of a team
- Considers the customer
- Communicates effectively
- Makes the right decisions and solves problems
- Goal orientated to achieve results
- Visualize success and plans to succeed
- Works collaboratively towards a common purpose
- Native level speaker of Polish with fluent English
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries