We are now looking for Italian speakers for our client in Portugal! Do you want to work with customer service using your language skills? Then we would love to hear from you!
About our client:
Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. With their 140,000 employees, they currently support customers in more than 100 countries. The Company's Delivery Centers (GDC) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations worldwide. Our partner's GDC in Lisbon is growing fast and they are now looking for ambitious Swedish-speaking people who want to become part of their helpdesk team.
- Reply and support our subscribers through phone and email on their queries, doubts, and questions about the product
- Register all interactions within a ticketing tool
- Support Shops selling our products on their doubts and technical queries.
- Monitor our Applications and chase customers for contract signing.
- Basic Technical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Networking Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
About us :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.