Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry for them and they offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
Project Delivery Management:
- Provides transition leadership and support for new business opportunities in pre-sales phases on large, complex and global deals at customer meetings, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for implementing new services from identifying resource requirements, timeframes and deliverables per business case, through planning and deployment of our and sub-vendors services and sign-off.
- Works closely with the bid/project, 3rd party and service delivery teams throughout the new business lifecycle and owning the project related issues associated with the introduction of the service until the formal point of handover to the Service Delivery team(s).
- Develops and owns transition communication plan to ensure consistent understanding of transition progress vs. plan with all key stakeholders.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult implementation issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
Financial Risk Management:
- Acts as a business leader accountable for financial success and client satisfaction throughout the transition program.
- Effectively manages risk across defined transition programs.
- Assesses and ensures team uses process to improve productivity/cost productivity.
- Act as the primary contact for the customer maintaining close communication to ensure delivery to schedule and issues addressed.
- Provides a focus on Service Level Agreement (SLA) definition and customer satisfaction. Ensures information systems and structures to achieve SLA are in place.
- Manages changes affecting people, this includes changes in processes that impact client staff and employees transferring to Client.
- Provides feedback from direct client interactions to innovate the next generation of offerings.
- Use and continuously improve the standard processes and achieve productivity improvements through the application of repeatable best practice methodologies and optimum resource management.
- Adhere to service implementation and delivery best practices, reviews and processes in line with Service Delivery governance guidance.
- Champions teamwork and knowledge sharing; contributes to the project management community, methodologies and best practices.
Project Resource Management:
- Defines and ensures appropriate resources to form a delivery team for new service contracts. Work in partnership with pre-sales teams and service delivery teams.
- Develop and mentor project managers and other project team members to define competencies, standards and certifications.
- The Transition Manager´s decisions will influence the success of projects and team objectives compliance
- The work undertaken by this role holder is completed in line with the Statement of Work relevant for the customer
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and analyse information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and basic understanding of DocuShare and SharePoint
- PMI certifications in progress (PMP, Risk Management, LSS, or Agile) or other project management methodologies
- English (Minimum C1 or Native-Level Fluency)
Additional Language (nice to have)
- French (C1 or above)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.