If you are a communicative person who is looking for a new career path and also understands the importance of delivering the best customer service, you are the perfect match for this job opportunity! We are looking for a French speaker Customer Service Advisor to join the team and work closely with a large, globally operating company.
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centres in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We are recruiting tech-savvy experts to support the users of a world-leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
- Assist customers in identifying and understanding technical problems.
- Identify the causes of potential technical problems.
- Review information gathered during calls to improve service.
- Guide the customer remotely to resolve technical issues following stipulated procedures (inbound and outbound calls).
- Generate appointments with technicians when the issue cannot be solved remotely.
- Build customer loyalty and offer new products.
- Native level of French.
- Fluent in English (desirable) or Spanish (desirable).
- Know how to identify problems and find a solution.
- Sales-oriented person.
- Experience in CRM or sales is desirable.
- A person is interested in B2C sales and technology.
- Candidates must live in the Barcelona area.
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
- Part-time contract of 20, 25, 30 or 35 hours, Monday to Sunday. Evening hours, leaving at 22.00.
- Referral Programme: Bring a friend and get a bonus (up to €2,000 depending on language/project).
- Salary: €9,486 gross/year - up to €16,600 gross/year depending on schedule.
- The real possibility of growth within the company.
- Dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent working environment and activities.
- 3 weeks of training, paid from the first day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.