Job location: Lisbon, Portugal
Schedule: Mon – Fri 40h/week
The purpose of the role is to act as a Team Leader; supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team, focused on providing optimization consultancy to our client´s Account managers. Your role is to guide the team and be the point of contact for all team members and team related matters. Your role is to guide the team and be the point of contact for all team members and team related matters.
You must be able to act proactively, setting the example for the team, ensuring smooth operations, effective collaboration, and ultimately the achievement of the projects goals.
You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Set clear team goals, oversee, and manage day-to-day operations;
- Monitor team performance and motivate team members to achieve all goals;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Mediate and resolve any conflicts or issues;
- Suggest and organize team building activities;
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum 2 year of experience managing teams (at least 10 members);
- Experience/training in Digital Marketing: SEA/SEO; Google Ads;
- Strong functional experience with Microsoft Office/Google Suit (apps);
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels;
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making;
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance*
*Relocation applicable only for international candidates joining us from abroad.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No