Dutch-Speaking Technical Support Advisor - Portugal
Are you a native Dutch speaker and would you like to work in the beautiful Lisbon? Do you have excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset? Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city of Lisbon is never boring! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks and surfing!
About the project
Lexmark International. Inc. is an American corporation that manufactures laser printers and provides enterprise software. The company is headquartered in Lexington. Kentucky. in the United States. Lexmark is a provider of printing and imaging products to a global market. since 1991the company has been a recognized and lauded leader in imaging and output solutions.
Located in our central Lisbon office. you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to your native market. The main responsibilities involve troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customers hardware environments by telephone and email. You will be providing technical support for both businesses clients & home users of the hardware.
- B2B & B2C Technical Support
- Good knowledge of the client’s procedures and products
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
- Native Dutch language communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Possesses very good customer and technical support skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks to meet the changing demands of the business
- Full time: 40 hours per week - 08:00 - 17:00 Office based
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus
- Extensive paid training so you know the ins and outs of the job
- Free water and fruits twice per month to keep you healthy
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.