We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and proactive individual ready to take on a new challenge within a Software & Professional Services Team based in Lisbon!
You will be part of a Software & Professional Services Team – Client Consultants, with the management and development of a variety of projects across and outside Europe. We are looking for an IT professional with Customer facing skills and communications skills that are essential to efficiently perform the job.
What will you be doing?
You will be working as part of a Software & Professional Services Team aligned to multiple Client accounts. Provide a support function for the Client ensuring timely and effective resolution of software/hardware issues with output devices, software solutions and assisting in identifying infrastructure issues. On-going recommendations for improvement and configuration, also forming part of the role in support of the Service and may include activity in support of pre-sales throughout the contract life. The Technical Services Team acts as enablers, in achieving a measurable service as per the individual account contract commitments. The position reports to the Technical Services Manager.
- Provide technical architectural support for design and technical delivery services for contract life, from proof of concept to live deployment for all software or hardware solution components;
- Act as a single point of contact to the customer, partner(s), subcontractor(s) and other stakeholders in relation to technology based components;
- Depending on the scale of requirements within an account, this role may provide support activity across multiple accounts as required;
- Provide a support role during the testing and rollout of the technical solution within the guidelines of the contracted service.
- Ensure flexibility in support role to align to changes relating to the client’s IT support services;
- Ensure minimum suitable accreditation levels are maintained in line with the contract and Xerox standards;
- Ensure availability for overtime, holidays etc. as per Account contract requirements;
- Position may involve some travel to various client sites;
- Ensure 100% compliance to Escalation policy and support Security and Risk compliance in line with the contractual obligations;
- Manage assigned Technology based escalations within assigned account(s);
- Ensure all Escalations are managed in a timely manner;
- Accountable for effective communications with the Client concerning escalations and Technology developments that are appropriate to their current and future requirements;
- Captures and contributes to Client(s) Technical Strategy ensuring awareness and alignment to Client's goals and initiatives;
- Support partner relationships activity related to the Service offerings including Customer IT Service Providers, 3rd parties and subcontractors;
- Support governance of appropriate ITIL disciplines;
- Support development of client related documentation and ensure Technology based procedures are adhered to and update when appropriate;
- Support change management escalations.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related);
- Experienced pre-sales and 2nd line support in a service driven industry;
- Understanding of ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, Agile methodologies;
- Preferred IT certifications (MS, Cisco, etc);
- Native Dutch speaker and English Language Fluency (other languages are a plus);
- Attention to detail with strong organisational capability;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage / work in a cross-functional team / environment;
- Evidence of experience working within virtual teams of highly skilled individuals;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many initiatives;
- Experienced at interfacing with customer across multiple levels;
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project);
- Ability to identify and articulate risk;
- Experience of troubleshooting application related issues in a complex network environment with good TCP/IP knowledge;
- Experience of working in a test bed environment reported problem replication, investigation of vulnerabilities, hardware and software maintenance;
- Experience of Installation and configuration of server technologies.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.