Our client in Sofia is working on an exciting project in Bulgaria for a leading global insurance and reinsurance company.
Your new team will be working on various administrative tasks related to reviewing and evaluating submitted applications for reinsurance of various property risks, maintaining files and issuing policies, as well as performing data analysis and risk assessments.
This would be the right position for you if you:
- Are detail-oriented and good at data entry, input and analysis.
- Have an excellent command of German and a very good command of English
- Have good Excel skills
- Are confident with numbers
- Have the ambition to learn more about insurance, ratings and risk assessment
- Are interested in working closely with experienced underwriters in reviewing and analysing various risks
- You are competent in the use of technologies such as MS Office, email communication and internet research
- You are a good team worker
- Are willing to work in a multinational environment.
- You are ready for a great career with a great company!
- You have a background in finance or insurance - this would be a great advantage!
- You have experience with MS Office (especially Excel)!
- You have good self-organisation skills and are able to complete tasks and meet deadlines!
- You are motivated and committed and have a willingness to learn and improve!
- You have a degree in business administration, economics, statistics or another relevant field.
We offer you:
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- The opportunity to join a great team of trusted professionals
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Regular working hours/shifts (no work on weekends)
- First class on the job training
- Team building and social activities, participation in volunteering, charity events, etc.
- Relocation assistance
- Work at home
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading agency specialising in multilingual recruitment, matching European talent with companies from around the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is one of the leading language recruitment agencies in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. In the last 2 years, we have placed over 1000 multilingual talents and helped them land their dream job with our partners in over 28 countries.