Nordic & Multilingual Jobs Worldwide are helping candidates to find jobs abroad. Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from all over the world.
The company was founded in 2015 and the first employee started in 2016. After that the growth has been fast and steady and from one employee the company has grown to more than 60 people, with 13 different nationalities working in 5 different locations and under three brands.
Tomorrow is a new day!
At our Malaga office, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join this growing team with main responsibilities within marketing, sourcing & PR/branding.
The position is best suited for a student wanting to start their career and will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence, managing digital campaigns, and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates. The chosen candidate needs to have previous experience in using different digital media solutions, especially different social media channels and knowledge about paid advertising.
The position includes updating the company social media channels, planning and executing marketing campaigns, creating content for the blog, website and conducting market research to reach best results. The successful candidate will be working across the most important social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and more. Those looking to gain experience in online media marketing from an international company are encouraged to apply!
The position is perfect for someone in the beginning of their career looking for an opportunity to learn more and gain experience. Candidate needs to be located in Spain, and can work from our office in the center of Malaga. We can offer a full time summer internship and then part time as needed for your studies.
- Work with the Marketing team to create and implement campaigns
- Gather statistics and analyze campaign results
- Form a content plan
- Create engaging content for various channels
- Optimizing content
- Provide support in other marketing tasks if needed
- Work with paid advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge of social media
- SEO skills is benefitial
- A good visual eye
- Innovative mind-set
- Good writing skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written - Beneficial if also fluent in an additional language
- Graphic design skills are a huge plus
- Photo editing skills
- Experience in social media analytics
- Wants to learn and try new things
- Is on top of the latest digital marketing trends
What we offer:
We offer you the opportunity to work in a hybrid work solution with access to our brand new office in Malaga!
- International company & Colleagues with different nationalities
- Young, energetic and positive work environment
- Company events, coffee breaks, team building etc.
- An opportunity to grow within the company
- Flexible working schedule and contract
- Amazing lifestyle in Costa Del Sol
- Starting date as soon as possible
Nordic Jobs Worldwide & Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Are professional recruitment company focused on connecting candidates with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide was established in 2019 all together we have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.