We are looking for Turkish Speakers (with valid work permit or EU passport) interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support or Sales!
About The Company
Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With over 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages. The team is characterized by its versatility and internationality, their employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills. As a dynamic team, they are committed to the success of their partners and dedicated to providing outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Why Lisbon? Nice beaches and splendid sunshine almost every day, lovely cozy bars and restaurants with delicious food, watering trails in the mountains that surround the city, shopping, surfing, culture...Lisbon really has everything you can expect!
About the job:
- Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service
- Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs
- Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service
- Native written and speaking Turkish level + B2 English
- Problem-solving skills
- Eligible to work in Portugal: Valid work permit or EU passport. *The company does not support visa sponsorship!*
- Relocation package:
- Private room in shared apartment (no smoking, no pets, no guests after 22:00h...)
- Flight ticket to Lisbon refunded after 9 months
- Pick up at the airport
- Support with legal administration, getting phone number, bank account...
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- 1 annual flight ticket to visit your home country within Europe
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- Stable work and career progression
- Sports activities and organized events
- Free language courses
- Fixed over average salary + bonus if applicable
If you are interested in applying, please forward your CV to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.