We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Sales Developer to join our partner's team in Budapest!
We are speaking to an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for their customers to experience the world.
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for the client´s accommodation partners and promote their top and bottom line growth. The team designs tailored business and product solutions with its partners and helps them generate measurable value. Members of the team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. The team develosp win-win relationships and leverage their unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing the company´s strong brand and resources, this team rolls out new product to increase the visibility of of the company, introduce more travelers to its great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Partner Development Specialist your key objective is growing the coverage and quality of the company´s supply network. You take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models in order to efficiently sale the company's product
- Prioritize daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
What you’ll need to succeed:
- The right sales attitude to be successful in a sales role. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Previous sales experience B2B or B2C would be an advantage.
- Native level Spanish and fluent English
- EU Passport
- Basic computer and analysis skills
- Ambitious and proven track record of achieving targets
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business
- Able to support EMEA markets and following the business hours in EMEA
- Gym membership, spa vouchers, fresh fruits every day
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Asia
- Comfortable working hours: 09:00-18:00h
- Competitive salary: 500.000 HUF gross per month
- Annual performance bonus
If this position sounds interesting for you, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you asap!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.