Spanish-Speaking Customer Experience Officers – Athens
- Posted 22 September 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameJulia Romano
We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Customer Experience Officer for a Forex company!
About the company:
With over 10,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, XM has grown to a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader.
XM is currently built of more than 600 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry.
Our extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes XM the broker of choice for traders of all levels, anywhere. We have the expertise and the resources to help everybody realize their investment goals, like only a big broker can.
What will you do:
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Spanish speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Crystal blue waters, sandy beaches, beach restaurants, and tavernas, Greece is home to many stunning beaches and islands. Each island being different from the other, the islands of Greece are absolutely breathtaking. They also have a number of activities that you can opt for like diving, surfing, renting boats/yachts to elevate your experience. Many famous movies like Mama Mia and Dancing Queen have also been shot in these surreal islands. Greece is filled with rich ancient history that will leave you mesmerized. With lots of archeological structures, Greece has more than 18 UNESCO Heritage-listed sites. If you’re a history lover or not, take the time to visit the Acropolis, open-air museum of Dolos, Parthenon, Temple of Olympian – Zeus to name a few. All of these structures are still well maintained and provide a beautiful glimpse of the wonderful glorious past. Greek cuisine is mostly Mediterranean but it offers various other cuisines for its travellers. They have a great variety of local drinks and alcohol which is quiet famous. The famous Greek Coffee (not the traditional hot coffee) is a drink everyone loves to sip on during the hot summers. They are also known for their baked treats and desserts which are absolutely delicious. Being next to the waters, they also serve fresh seafood which is absolutely delectable.
About our Company:
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.