We are looking for Damage & Claims Agents to work for a car rental service in beautiful Rostock!
Do you want to work in the beautiful city of Rostock?. We are looking forward to your application for their team in Rostock as a convincing and competent Damage Agent (m/f/d). Ideally with experience as a service assistant or claims handler (m/f/d) in breakdown and claims processing. However, we would also be pleased to hear from career changers (m/f/d) with commercial training as an Agent for office management (m/f/d) and initial professional experience.
What you will do
- You collect all the relevant information regarding the new damage claim
- You are responsible for the first customer contact after the damage happened
- You are the connection between our service stations, external service providers, and our claims processing and you will document the exact happening and the information according to the damage
- You correspond with our customers fluently in German OR English
- You have completed an education in office management or a related field
- You enjoy solving complex facts and keep our quality standards high
- You have a keen eye for details and can work accurately
- You work thoroughly and concentrated with the computer, and you are used to the common office applications
- You are fluent in German OR English
What we offer
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract and a 500 € (gross) welcome bonus
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.