Our client pride themselves on their industry-leading USPs, and in this hugely exciting role, your mission is to leverage our unique brand proposition in order to build their B2C footprint in Japan. This role will serve as a driving force behind the growth, ROI and scalability of their local marketing programme, and the successful candidate will welcome working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team, collaboration and imagination.
A senior position that comes with strategic oversight, P&L ownership and operational responsibility, the Country Manager will be highly engaged in the company’s long-term roadmap for this market, but meanwhile agile enough to act on fresh opportunities on the fly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the acquisition marketing strategy and business performance for Japan, across core product verticals: sportsbook, casino and esports.
- Deliver the agreed customer acquisition target KPIs
- Define detailed marketing plans to target the Japanese market
- Drive the product and content localisation to ensure suitability for the local marketplace
- Develop and execute the campaign plan and player communication including campaign briefing, helping to define customer target segments, brainstorming with writers and designers, signing off assets and marketing material.
- P&L owner for Japan.
- Constant monitoring and evaluation of campaigns in order to ensure they’re compliant, efficient and generating ROI
- Communicate as needed to key departments within the business - Customer Service, Affiliate Marketing, Content, Design, Product and Payments departments
- Keep up-to-date with market and industry knowledge. Ensure all relevant regulations and relationships with third parties are maintained.
- Regular communication and reporting business performance against target KPIs
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence function to analyse business performance.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a related marketing role.
- A minimum 3+ years’ track record of working in Betting within Japan specifically.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Budget-management proficiency.
- Analytical skills to assess existing deals and forecast and identify trends.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of the organization.
- Experience representing a well-established brand.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.