Do you speak Italian and want to have international experience within customer service?
Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Italian speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking for driven and service-minded candidates that want to jumpstart their careers. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming capital city!
Athens is a city that is brimming with interesting phenomena. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled with cultural experiences, no matter where you are! No matter if you want to enjoy new types of foods or wander around cultural areas such as Akropolis and Dionysuis’ theatre. With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas? This is easily accessible for all.
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team, to handle customer problems with empathy.
- Your role will be in Italian, but you must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
- It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and use of software.
- Italian Speaker C2 and a conversational command of English
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide