Our client is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representatives to work for an European leading premium services covering all aspects of on-the-road supply and mobility for truck and car fleets company.
- As a member of the sales team you should be target oriented and sales driven individual with strong communication skills.
- Being inside sales representative you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting and cold calling.
- Daily tasks include Identifying, profiling and qualifying prospects and decision makers in targeted companies and detecting long-mid-short term opportunities.
- On the phone you will conduct product and solution presentation and manage commercial offers through negotiation and follow-up calls.
-You should consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross sell and/or upsell the portfolio, and achieve monthly KPIs.
- Creating, developing and managing accurate sales pipeline would be essential part of your responsibilities.
- Native level speaker of Dutch and French and fluent English
- B2B Sales experience preferably
- Think and act in sales and customer-oriented manner
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
- Self-confident, forward-looking, able to respond quickly and influence others
- Stress resistance and persistence
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 to 18
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international team