Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by the Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
In this role, you will be working as a Hebrew-speaking Quality Reviewer for an IT/tech product and software market leader!
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem-solving, providing clear suggestions/feedback to leads, and effectively communicating recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: evaluating the content, performing canonical curation and review, researching, and verifying the accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA works as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issues, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Good command of Hebrew(at least C1) and English (B2)
- Experience with language quality assurance work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language.
- Analytical and research skills.
- MS Office skills.
- A passion for languages.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced Internet functions.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Afternoon shift bonus
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses, and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Does this sound interesting to you? Do not wait any longer and send your application in!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.