Are you a professional looking to gain new experiences and widen your knowledge in the Sports Betting industry? Here you have it!
As a VIP Account Manager you will be the point of contact for VIP players to maintain excellent communication and ensure customer satisfactory.
We will entrust you with the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze the VIP database on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value through their life cycle.
- Up-sell potential VIP players by keeping track of their behaviour and ensure they receive targeted offers.
- Communicate with other teams to ensure optimization of player management.
- Create and oversee marketing and player management strategies for VIPs.
- Collect feedback by talking to VIP players and escalate it to responsible team.
- Welcome potential VIPs to the website after they made their first deposits.
- Answer VIP queries and ensure a fast and for the VIPs satisfactory solution.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure proper segmentation of promotional and bonus offers.
- Knowledge sharing with other VIP Account Managers.
- Becoming an expert in Sport/ Casino Games, being able to talk the player’s language when it comes to Sport/ Casino conversations.
- German native speaker with English to a business standard.
- Excellent communicator across all channels with high confidence on the phone.
- Passion for Sport/ Casino.
- Business- and sales-oriented approach.
- Good analytical skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Salesforce is considered a plus.
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends as well as public holidays.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills.
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
- Full-time employment and labor contract.
- Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.
- Great location in modern office in Sofia or Plovdiv
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.