- Posted 12 October 2023
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NamePeppiina Santala
We are looking for people who care, new talents who are looking forward to building a successful career in Portugal. Become part of our client's customer service team and start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your home country and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
Our client is a technology company that provides mobility services, vehicle and scooter rentals, car sharing, and food delivery services. Globally, it has 100 million customers, and over 3 million drivers use the ride-sharing app-based passenger transport service to offer trips.
As a T&S Content Moderator and investigator, you will be responsible for reviewing content of a graphic nature, and enforcing policy decisions related to content, handling sensitive and complex issues faced by users to protect the platform and keep them safe. You will also demonstrate ethics and genuine skills in restraint by applying policies correctly and ensuring quality, intellectual property, privacy, and online safety.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German and good command of English (B1 Level);
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
- Experience in customer service (preferred).
- Eu passport or working permit in Portugal
You are Offered:
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of our client's apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. Moving to Lisbon means experiencing a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences. Enjoy cheap food and drinks, warm temperatures and a more laid-back lifestyle.
Interested in applying? Lisbon is a popular destination among Nordic speakers so don't wait on sending us your application! The positions are filled as soon as we find our match!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.