Do you wish to work for a startup and make a big contribution with your work? Our partner is a German iGaming startup based in Malta. They are looking for an experienced Risk, Fraud & Payments specialist to join their team before they go live.
• Perform checks on customers and request the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
• Escalate any suspicious behaviour or transactions relating to AML procedures
• Process pay-outs of winnings
• Monitor incoming and outgoing transactions
• Monitor customer behaviour to ensure responsible gambling is observed
• Analyse and reply to KYC related questions from other company departments
• Suggest improvements of tools and procedures
• Undertake necessary administrative work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management
• Build up knowledge of customer verification process for different regulations including the verifying player's documents
• Fluent in German and English (both spoken and written)
• Other languages will be considered an asset
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Provide support through various channels
• Monitor incident levels and trends and other performance measures
• Provide operational and trend reports accordingly
• Use payment gateways to identify attempted fraud
• Follow and implement company policies as well as enhanced due diligence
• At least 1-year experience in iGaming is preferred
Working in Malta
Malta is becoming more and more popular as a destination to work on. The sun shines 300 days a year and is perfect for those sun worshipers. There are many opportunities to start your career and build a strong resume while enjoying the good life with sun, sea and late evenings on rooftop terraces. Finding accommodation in Malta is easy and there is plenty to choose from. Malta has undergone a major development in recent years, which has resulted in many new homes being built. It is an extremely safe country to live in. English is the official language which makes it easy to understand everything. Malta is a small island and has good public transport. As long as you are employed, you can visit hospitals without having to pay.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.