German-speaking Reservation agent for car rental service (Locals only)
- Posted 03 May 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameAlrik Hoffmann
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Support Agents to work in Rostock!
One of our clients, a well-known car rental service, is looking for German speakers to join their Customer Support team!
Mara: "Hello, I'm planning an Instagram tour through Germany next weekend. Friday I'll visit the Brandenburg Gate and afterwards I'll stroll through the capital. I also want to feel like a princess at Sanssouci Palace. On Saturday, it's on to Neuschwanstein Castle for me and Sunday I want to enjoy the view from Cologne Cathedral and end the weekend." Uiuiui, that will be sporty in one weekend. Would you like to fulfill Mara's dream? Then join us in Customer Sales and find a fast zippy car for her. We will teach you all about our vehicle categories and additional options in the first two weeks. So don't hesitate - apply directly here. If you have any questions in advance, just call us. We are looking forward to meeting you!
You are the first point of contact for our customers and provide advice on their requests regarding their bookings, rental agreements, complaints and invoices. In doing so, your main task is to assist our business and private customers on the phone and via email in using the online booking systems, to make reservations, offer our customers a full-service package and find a solution for any problems. You will give our customers the best service to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You keep calm and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working towards targets. You enjoy working in an international team, and you value exchanging ideas with your colleagues.
What we offer
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract
- ALLOWANCES: For public holidays, night shift & Sunday work
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
- 20€ MOBILITY ALLOWANCE: Whether you travel by BVG, car, bike, or on foot
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
- You are fluent in German and English (written & spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
- Ideally, you would already have some initial experience in customer service, working in a call center, sales, restaurants, or generally dealing with customers
- You are like us: likeable, reliable, dynamic, motivated and passionate about delivering excellent customer
- You are an organizational and communicative talent: you find the right words in every situation and deliver them in a positive manner
- You work independently, are solution and service-orientated and be able to cope with a heavy workload
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.