Are you looking for an exciting and valuable work experience in Lisbon? If you are interested in working in the sales and marketing team for one of the worlds biggest search engine platforms, then this job is for you!
Having won the best place to work for several years in a row, our client guarantees a great work environment, ambiance, and career progression. They have been the market leaders when it comes to customer support for many years in a row, all because of the great talent they hire! The offices are modern and boast over 2.000 employees with over 80 nationalities.
Why work in Lisbon?
Lisbon is the vibrant capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the city center and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city is close to the sea, offers great shopping, fantastic food, a lively nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage. Lisbon offers a warm climate for most of the year. This is one of many reasons that the stunning city has emerged as one of the most popular destinations for Europeans and has a growing expat community.
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technologies? Would you like to work for one of the leading tech companies in the world? You will support our client as an Online Marketing Sales Expert, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
You will be part of a team of top-class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities. Part of your daily activities will be:
- Conducting lead management by contacting existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities
- Establish a trust relation with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
- Grow revenue by up-sellingtowards existing clients
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2)
- Good level of English
- Good computer skills
- 1-2 years prior experience in sales
- Quick and efficient management of time
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit
- Good communicator
- Dynamic and organized
• The client organises a long- or short-term accommodation for you
• Initial flight expenses refunded
• An international career in a multicultural environment
• Intensive training and familiarization phase
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
• Free annual flight back to the home country
• Private health insurance
• Free Portuguese language courses and events (water sports, soft trekking and much more)
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, then do not hesitate to apply today and send your English CV to email@example.com