- Posted 29 May 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameLisa Pichler
Are you a native or near-native German-speaker? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
For our partner in Greece we are looking for German-speaking Customer Advisors to join their international team in Greece!
- Manage incoming calls, chats, messages, and emails.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and case handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Native or near-native proficiency German.
- Good command of English.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You will receive Training for your new position!
- competitive salary
- possibility to work remote from anywhere in Greece
- internal growth possibilities
- international work environment
- Work remote from everywhere in Greece!
- help with relocation to Greece
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.