We are seeking an iGaming and Casino Editor available 30+ hours a week with excellent editorial, reading, writing, and organizational skills to be part of our growing team.
This position has flexible hours and lets you work from anywhere. You'll be working in a start-up company of 30+ people, with many opportunities for promotion, bonuses, and advancement.
Here’s what you’ll be doing and the skills and experience that we’re looking for
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure articles follow our style guidelines and are well-written, skimmable, and provide great answers using provided SEO keywords.
- Creating article briefs
- Editing at least 4, 2,500-word articles a week.
- Ensuring all articles have no spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors.
- Ensuring the written and visual content of the article is engaging.
- Collaborating with graphic teams to create professional visuals for the content.
- Work with our advertising partners for the assigned niches to ensure articles are compliant with their guidelines.
- Collaborate with Virtual Assistants to create links
What you’ll need
- Fluent in English
- 1-3+ years of proven experience writing, proofreading, or editing.
- Can translate ideas and complex research into attractive, precise copy that engages and informs audiences.
- Comfortable pivoting between topics and writing for different platforms (website, social media, infographics), while still maintaining a consistent voice.
- Proven at writing/editing up to 10,000+ words a week.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in affiliate content.
Who are you?
- Proactive and able to contribute new ideas.
- Reliable, available, and trustworthy.
- Honest and comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
- Own mistakes, raise issues to the right people, communicate risks with possible solutions.
- Be helpful.
- Great ‘can do’ energy to motivate yourself and your team.
- Great with file management.
- Organized and methodical.
- Be able to manage your work-life balance.
- Able to manage yourself and your team to meet committed timelines.
- Passionate about writing and, or editing.
- Interested in relevant fields and/or current affairs.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Active communicator. Comfortable communicating via email, video call, audio calls, WhatsApp etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and ensure reporting is done correctly.
- Choose your hours and work remotely
- Long term career opportunities for advancement
- Collaborate with a team of writers and editors to improve content quality and come up with your own ideas for new content