Your activities as a French-speaking Technical Support Expert for Online Marketing Platform Lisbon
Are you passionate about online marketing and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? Our client is the 1 in online marketing with current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars you will support our client as an Implementation Specialist, providing professional and exceptional support to their clients in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
With over 40 years of experience connecting brands with their customers, our client has become the most trusted provider of omnichannel customer solutions. With a team of more than 12,000 employees, of 97 different nationalities, they provide services in 35 languages. Our client has been considered the best company to work for in Portugal nine times by the Great Place to Work Institute and won the "Attraction of Young Talent" award in 2019.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
- Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
- Provide strategic campaign support to educate your clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
Procedure and compensation of the training
The training has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may vary between 08 00 h and 09 00 h During the training you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include
During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include
- Integration into the team
- Training for new computer software programs
- Comprehensive product training about products and services of the client
- Customer and technical support management training for telephone, email and ( contact
- On the job training and independent implementation of training content
Key Skills and Experience:
- Serviced language at least C1 level, good English at least B2 level
- Experience or interest in online advertising or ad product experience
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Accommodation in a room in our client's apartment
- Reimbursement of the initial flight costs
- Free annual flight to the country of origin
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, water sports, gentle trekking and much more
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Many opportunities for growth and development within our organization
In addition, this is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, developing solid experience and skills, while representing one of the world's leading brands. You would be part of a company that promotes diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our family of more than 12,000 people of 97 nationalities.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.