- Posted 08 May 2023
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
Do you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change" ?
Don't miss this opportunity. Airbus is offering a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity as French-speaking Accounts Payable Senior Accountant in Lisbon, we encourage you to apply now!
Our client is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000, offering the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. They are also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, they provide the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space. Our purpose defines why we exist: ‘We pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world’.
Responsibilities - Your mission
Your responsibilities encompass overseeing operations, customer service, compliance, invoice processing, and the corporate travel program. This involves managing invoice flows, ensuring timely payments while adhering to regulations, resolving customer and supplier queries, and promoting compliance with business rules. Additionally, you'll serve as a liaison between departments and vendors, support continuous improvement initiatives, and maintain compliance with safety and finance policies
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have
- 5-10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry, to work with appropriate parties to resolve issues on invoices, and to implement and document process improvements
- Ability to process a minimum of 80 invoices daily with 98% accuracy
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues, to efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Effective Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with all organizational levels
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently
- Rigorous and analytical with ability to follow and apply strict processes and internal controls
- Systems and tools – working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to develop further
- Languages: English - Advanced Level. Capacity to interact with English native speakers; Other European languages (French / German / Spanish) would be a plus
Benefits - what’s in it for you
- Diverse career opportunities within European countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office at Parque das Nacoes, well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.