- Posted 08 Lundi mai
- Contact NameLaura Montiel
Do you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change" ?
Don't miss this opportunity. Airbus is offering a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity as French-speaking Accounts Payable Senior Accountant in Lisbon, we encourage you to apply now!
Our client is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000, offering the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. They are also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, they provide the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space. Our purpose defines why we exist: ‘We pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world’.
Responsibilities - Your mission
The tasks to perform are associated with operations, customer service and relationship, compliance,invoice processing, corporate travel program :
- Process and monitor incoming invoice flows from suppliers via the different invoicing channels
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time that respect full conformance with internal and external requirements
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics
- Investigate and resolve payment issues
- Perform Vendor Statement Reconciliations (VSRs) to ensure matching of liabilities between Airbus and suppliers
- Manage limited Non-Purchase Orders (PO) exceptions in line with the Airbus Payments directive Customer service and relationship:
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with internal customers
- Work in close collaboration with internal customers to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis
- Promote adherence to business rules in accordance with the standard Airbus processes and policies
- Act as « guardian of the temple » with regards to compliance, Procure to Pay (P2P) standard process and business rules: (i) ensure that all compliance and internal control related topics are followed by using the correct procedures when processing invoices, (ii) be alert to fraud attempts and (iii) promote compliance amongst internal and external stakeholders
- Support continuous improvement opportunities and solution implementation, working with colleagues, internal customers, suppliers, to solve issues and roll-out improvements
- Actively participate in trans-functional / trans-national projects and tools supporting the P2P process
- Receive invoices, verify accuracy to items ordered, received, and pricing when necessary and receive approval from appropriate Department Head
- Investigate and resolve exception invoices associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Review risk expense reports to ensure employee compliance to corporate travel policy and collaborate with employees to correct expense report issues
- Provide support, investigate, and resolve travel and corporate card inquiries concerning account status
- Act as the subject matter expert for corporate travel online tool and provide administration support on managing user profiles/account details.
- Provide monthly travel reports to track cost and compliance
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Act as a department liaison between departments and vendors
- Maintain vendor statements with selected vendors
- Comply with safety policies and procedures
- Comply with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs variety of tasks and projects as necessary from the Leadership team
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have
- 5-10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry, to work with appropriate parties to resolve issues on invoices, and to implement and document process improvements
- Ability to process a minimum of 80 invoices daily with 98% accuracy
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues, to efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Effective Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with all organizational levels
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently
- Rigorous and analytical with ability to follow and apply strict processes and internal controls
- Systems and tools – working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to develop further
- Languages: English - Advanced Level. Capacity to interact with English native speakers; Other European languages (French / German / Spanish) would be a plus
Benefits - what’s in it for you
- Diverse career opportunities within European countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office at Parque das Nacoes, well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.