- Posted 13 September 2021
- Contact NameBianca Lenz
Our Partner :
They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We are looking for the best Tech talent in the industry and offer these candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
- Fluency in English;
- 4+ years of Technical experience on X++ coding, bug fixing and feature development
- Previous End-to-end implementation on project
- Good Functional knowledge on Dynamics 365 supply chain management
- Basic knowledge on C#.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) technical architecture
- Good Programming and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Eagerness to work on multiple tools and stay abreast of new tools/ technologies
- Understanding of campaign optimization and provide insights to business
- Experience in leading campaign execution teams - defining processes, checklists and tracking KPIs
- Certified in SFMC and/or MarketoVery good knowledge of a current range of Xerox Products
- Good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process
- Execute email marketing campaigns using client’s MarTech stack & briefs provided
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to gather requirements, execute/setup campaigns, secure approvals and launch
- Working collaboratively with different functions to ensure effectiveness of automated campaigns
- Work across large teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings.
- A role in which your IT heart will sing
- Salary above the market
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
Are you our new Marekting Automation Specialist? If so then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in contact with you shortly.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.