The Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving increased knowledge of Solutions. The ideal candidate will take full responsibility for a growing 'market' within Inside Sales, delivering the Inside Sales Business Plan, implementing strategy, enablement/education, and improving on the work that has been undertaken since the role was originally conceived.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical advice and support for Inside Sales reps. Through a combination of attending customer/partner calls, team meetings, product training & ISR coaching you will support and drive the delivery of incremental Computing revenue & margin performance across all sales teams. Work calls with the sales reps to increase pipeline and transaction numbers and assist reps in closing out opportunities, whilst ensuring that the hub performance is operating at the maximum 'return'.
You will also be responsible for creating reports to Management and partner, engaging on scheduled calls with the local partner/stakeholders to review monthly and quarterly forecasts, planning business development activities, and resolving issues. The successful candidate will need to balance the priorities of multiple stakeholders with priorities for the role.
- Drive incremental computing revenue & margin growth through Inside Sales engagement.
- Working with the community to drive incremental revenues via channel partners
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstration webinars and customer training
- Drive sales awareness through regular product/solution Training via 1:1 sessions, workshops & team meeting rollouts to ensure ISR’s are maintaining the latest knowledge of partner’s products & key sales messages & programs
- Present products/solutions either remotely or face to face to partners/customers in support of opportunity/ISR
- Support manager in the continual development of ISR’s with respect to product/solution knowledge
- Support L&D when required with respect to product/solution training.
- Qualify and Identify partner’s sales opportunities
- Assist with demand generation campaign roll-out & success
- Assist Specific Inside Sales Program deployment
- Accelerate Partner pipeline through review of all forecasted sales
- Facilitate communication between partner contacts and partner reps to drive sales campaigns
- Expedite order procurement and processing by assisting Partner reps with pricing and configuration questions
- Work with other Sales Specialists to ensure consistency of campaign messages
What benefits we'll offer you...
- Long-term opportunity
- Salary: 22.000 euros gross/year + up to 9.000 euros gross/year in bonus + Private medical insurance + Food card
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program
- EU passport or working permit for Spain. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article: https://www.multilingualjobsworldwide.com/blog/2021/07/why-do-recruitment-agencies-need-candidate-to-hold-a-eu-passport-or-working-permit-to-apply
- Native level of English
- High level of technical and commercial knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Computing Portfolio
- Ability to articulate the benefits of partner Products and Solutions
- Can build a broad base of value add working relationships internally and with external partners/customers
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Industry sales/Pre-sales experience
- Degree qualified is preferred but not essential where experience is proven
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to gain critical information and present it effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide innovative ideas
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-starting
- Good Time management
- Good team working skills
- Ability to translate business context into scorecards/reports under your own initiative
- Strong networking and time management skills to manage multiple work streams and geographies into single reports
- Revenue growth
- Forecast accuracy
- Demand-Generation Activities per Quarter
- Tenacity & Enthusiasm to be successful in one of the toughest parts of a portfolio
- Self-starter, proactive, assertive,
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Presentation skills essential
- Vendor/Partner management experience
- Creative, good team player
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Please send your English CV to Camille@multilingualjobsworldwide.com and you will be contacted shortly!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries