Looking for a way in to the travel industry abroad? We have an exciting new opportunity to work for our client in beautiful Bulgaria!
Be a part of our dynamic team today and help us grow. If you are passionate about travel, then this is role for you. This position is suitable for candidates who want to work from an office. We need your expertise!
One of the world’s largest travel marketplaces, our new client makes it easier for everyone to experience the world by offering memorable travel experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Travel Support Representative to join our client´s diverse team. If you are a customer service focused individual with great communication skills, Danish and English language skills, apply now.
You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, car rentals and beyond for their trips.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via the different channels (inbound calls, outbound calls, email, chat ) and be able to work towards meeting Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Make sure that all customer queries are answered and their concerns are addressed accordingly; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Fluent in Dutch both written and verbal and working level of English (with basic understanding to industry related terminologies)
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills, internet surfing and PC Knowledge
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- The possibility to work from home full-time (if you rather work office based or hybrid, the office is located in Sofia)
- A 10 am to 19 pm work schedule (no weekend or night shifts)
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, our client specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
They’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. They embrace all different cultures, individualities, and personalities because they recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. This company is an equal opportunity employer, and process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
They show their colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.