Your employer is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating.
We can offer:
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe.
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization).
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization.
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language).
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute).
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks.
- Reimbursable language courses.
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.).
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review.
- Providing 1 and 1.5 level support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope.
- Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization.
- Ticket escalation to respective Support Group.
- Coordinating the Dutch end user resolution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units.
- Incident resolution and recovery.
- Communicating solution or workaround to the employees of the customer in Dutch.
- Interface monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation.
- Communicating updates regarding major incidents to users.
- Running reports on active users on a quarterly basis and verifying with managers.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and at least upper-intermediate English.
- Have experience in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk would be an advantage.
- Have at least High School degree.
- Have desire to learn - no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge.
- Are open to work in shifts.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude.
If you are interested, please send your application to: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.