- Posted 01 September 2022
- Contact NameGino Kral
We are looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager to work for Microsoft in Malaga!
As a member of the Sales team, you will reach out to customers - fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement Microsoft Azure Solutions. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities to meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales, influencing customer usage of the Azure Trial and moving customers from the Azure Trial to Azure Pay-as-you-go subscriptions. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Deliver effective, confident, and collaborative interactions with customer to:
- Gather information quickly by understanding the customer needs and uncovering sales opportunities.
- Guide the customer through the next steps of their journey while inspiring confidence and being perceived as a trusted advisor.
- Technical aptitude to develop an understanding of the Microsoft Azure services and its cost and monitoring capabilities.
- This includes the ability to become a trusted technical advisor for our customers by clarifying their questions and handling their objections.
- Sales aptitude to understand the Azure sales lifecycle and stage our customer is at.
- This includes the ability to uncover sales opportunities that might not always seem obvious (example: future upcoming projects, follow-up to test phases, etc).
- Be able to provide critical product and program feedback to operations, business groups, product groups, and engineering.
- Passion for technology and customer support.
- Familiarity with Azure and/or compete cloud products.
- Full time (39 hours/week) and a long-term contract;
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 18:00;
- Salary: 26.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year in bonus;
- 23 working days of paid annual leave (generated on the basis of the calendar year and in proportion to time worked).
- Qualification: Associate / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sales: 5 years minimum.
- Account Management: 2 years minimum.
- Experience - IT industry: 2 years minimum.
- Customer Relationship Management: 1 year minimum.
- Language – Strong written and verbal skills in Dutch: Required.
- Language – Read and understand English in written and verbal form: Required.
- Experience working with or selling Azure.
- Minimum Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Certified.
- Recognized and verifiable experience with CRM/ERP system and (IT) sales processes.
- Experience or Training on Challenger is preferred.
- Ability to approach and engage a new customer quickly with negotiation capabilities.
- Trusted Advisor – ability to consult on high-level strategy and overall IT spend.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Confident and articulate with the ability to communicate program with Senior Management.
- Ability to provide product and program insights to stakeholders.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.