Hungarian-speaking Customer or Technical Support Agents to Athens, Greece
- Posted 16 Mercredi février
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameMaris Lahe
Are you fluent in Hungarian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer or Technical Support agent.
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. They pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do: Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. The role will be to handle and respond to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
The role requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism, in addition to performing data entry and use of software programs.
The Ideal Profile
- Fluent Hungarian, intermediate English
- Customer support experience
- Proficient technical support knowledge
- Positive & flexible attitude
- Ability to deal calmly with frustrated customer
- Willingness to learn
- Relocation package that includes airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- International working environment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
Interested? Apply now!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.