- Posted 20 Mardi juillet
- DisciplineVoyages et tourisme
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
German Speaking Accommodation Support for Booking Platform in Hungary
Are you fluent in German and have previous customer support experience and want to work in the tourism industry? Take a look at this new opportunity!
Our client is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
The Accommodation Services Specialist is the entry level role for the Accommodation Services division, which is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our accommodation partners. An Accommodation Services Specialist will provide support to the Accommodation Services Manager and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Excellent fluency in English and German
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
It’s Great if you have:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What's in it for you:
- work in a diverse and international environment
- be part of one of the leading tourism companies in Hungary
- competitive salary
- Relocation package (flights + 30 days accommodation)
- opportunity to work remote for 30 days outside of Hungary, attachable to holidays
- Hybrid work model ( 2 days at office 3 days from home)
- Annual bonus system
- Cafeteria card (2x 150 000 HUF/ per year)
- Private health insurance
- Fantastic office location (city center)
- Shift allowances: Bonus for working hours after 6 pm
If you are interested in experiencing the culture and traditions of one of Europe’s oldest nations, you may want to think about moving to Hungary. This country has become a popular destination for people from all over the world because of its scenery, lifestyle, safety standards, and cost of living. The number of foreigners in Hungary has gone up significantly since it became a part of the European Union in 2004. Hungary now boasts a vibrant economy. High levels of foreign investment and ownership have strengthened the nation’s economic growth rate to a great extent. There is a huge demand for skilled and experienced professionals at all times. In recent years, Hungary has seen one of the largest drops in unemployment rates across Europe. Several members of the EU are therefore relocating to this country for better career prospects.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.