Back to jobs
What will I be doing?
- Provide support to the clients outsourced CS team in order to solve customers’ queries;
- Build relationships with game providers and other departments in order to solve customers queries and issues;
- Keep track of issues faced by customers;
- Propose improvements in order to avoid the interruption of play and increase the overall customer experience;
- Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents;
- Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localized Customer Operations Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management;
- Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department;
- Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses providing necessary feedback to management.
Who is the client looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience within a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Experience with Office Suites and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently
- A team player willing to work within a tight-knit team