- Posted 24 September 2023
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
What will I be doing?
- Provide support to the clients outsourced CS team in order to solve customers’ queries;
- Build relationships with game providers and other departments in order to solve customers queries and issues;
- Keep track of issues faced by customers;
- Propose improvements in order to avoid the interruption of play and increase the overall customer experience;
- Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents;
- Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localized Customer Operations Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management;
- Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department;
- Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses providing necessary feedback to management.
Who is the client looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience within a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Experience with Office Suites and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently
- A team player willing to work within a tight-knit team
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.